Arcade & Virtual Reality Attendants
Employment Type: Part-time
Application Deadline: Friday, August 30, 2019
About the Role
Come work a job in a fun and friendly atmosphere while providing exceptional customer service. As an arcade and virtual reality attendant, you will have the opportunity to give guests an exceptional entertainment experience, answer questions, learn valuable customer service and sales techniques, and work with a friendly experienced team.
- Assist customers with their entertainment experience
- Operate and demonstrate proper use of game machines and our new state of the art Hologate virtual reality system
- Assist customers with reloading cards with plays and redeeming virtual tickets
- Resolve guest complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Keep redemption center stocked and clean
- Clean games, shelves, floors, counters, and workspaces.
- Evening and Weekend availability
Qualifications & Requirements
- No experience needed – we will train onsite
- Must be 18-years or older
- Manage personality in stressful situations
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Starting $9.50 an hour – Higher pay will be based on experience and job performance. Skyline offers great employee discounts.
Special Application Instruction
Please include the following information when applying:
- Cover letter
- Three professional references
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
Apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4894 Miller Trunk Hwy, Duluth, MN 55811
View all job openings at Skyline!